Mountain Bike Relay in Bend, Oregon…at night!
July 11th and 12th, 2020!
One Amazing time with old friends and new under the stars in Bend Oregon at 5000 ft! Spend the night with your friends as you ride/race and relay on an amazing 11-mile loop in Bend Oregon.
Bring your RV or Tent set up and have fun on your mountain bike, Fat Bike, Singlespeed.
*Packet Pickup @ Wanoga Snow park 4 pm until 7 pm Friday and continuing until 8 am Saturday.
“Just a quick note of thanks for running such an awesome event over the weekend. It made me remember why I love mountain biking so much. The vibe was incredibly positive, the energy level was pitch-perfect and the course was super fun. I can’t even imagine the level of effort that goes into putting on such a massive event. Kudos to you and your team!”
Thank you all who came out and participated in another great running of the Oregon 24hr and 12hr MTB Relay in Bend, OR.
2019 Results Below!
2018 Results below
2017 Partial race do to 7-12 inches of snow in October so it was only 12 hrs
Cost / Register
Max Participation 300 overall riders and 50 SOLO’s to maintain the quality of the course. 60 Allowed in the 6 hr and 100 in the 12 hr
Start Time 9am Saturday. No More laps after 9pm for the 12hr and 9am for the 24 on Sunday! Breakfast included!
- Waiver for the Oregon 24 Download the Waiver and Bring to Packet Pickup
- Remember to pay your team captain with beverages and cash and thank them for the fun times and organization!
More info on the Learn More Tab
- Camping for RV’s Tents and more
- Great 11 Mile course (45-1hr and 15 minute lap times)
- Swag and T-shirt Custom T-shirt or Socks your choice
- Light rental and Special Pricing on lights from Light & Motion
- Food cart on-site from Cowgirl Cookin
- Autobahn Coffee on site
- Build your Team or come Solo under the stars!
Memories to last a lifetime