Mountain Bike Relay in Bend, Oregon…at night!
July 13th and 14th, 2019
One Amazing time with old friends and new under the stars in Bend Oregon at 5000 ft! Spend the night with your friends as you ride/race and relay on an amazing 11-mile loop in Bend Oregon.
Bring your RV or Tent set up and have fun on your mountain bike, Fat Bike, Singlespeed.
*Packet Pickup @ Wanoga Snow park 4pm until 8pm Friday and continuing until 8 am Saturday.
“Just a quick note of thanks for running such an awesome event over the weekend. It made me remember why I love mountain biking so much. The vibe was incredibly positive, the energy level was pitch-perfect and the course was super fun. I can’t even imagine the level of effort that goes into putting on such a massive event. Kudos to you and your team!”
Thank you all who came out and participated in another great running of the Oregon 24hr and 12hr MTB Race in Bend, OR.
2018 Results below
2017 Partial race do to 7-12 inches of snow in October so it was only 12 hrs
Cost / Register
Start Time 9am Saturday. No More laps after 9pm for the 12hr and 9am for the 24 on Sunday! Breakfast included!
- Oregon 12/24 Team Registration Form Please fill out and give to your captain to enter this info online when registering as a Team of 2,4,5 or Other larger Fundraising team Category
- Waiver for the Oregon 24 Download the Waiver and Bring to Packet Pickup
- Remember to pay your team captain with beverages and cash and thank them for the fun times and organization!
More info on the Learn More Tab
- Camping for RV (register early)
- Great 11 Mile course (45-1hr and 15 minute lap times)
- Swag and T-shirt Custom SOLO shirt for all SOLO riders if registered by August 15th
- Deschutes Beer for your Pint Glass (Over 21 please)
- Light rental and Special Pricing on lights from Light & Motion
- Food cart on site T-Blues Cajun BBQ
- Build your Team or come Solo under the stars!
Memories to last a lifetime